2020 has been a challenging year for everyone but it was also a year of favor. If you were to look at it with a positive outlook, it’s filled with thanks and blessings for everyone. Here’s a look back on what happened in the year of 2020:
- In February, I had my vision checked and got new glasses. I also met with my primary care doctor and had some blood work done. I found out that I was pre-diabetic. I was referred to a state program to control my pre-diabetes. I also had a consultation with the Orthopedic doctor to check if I should have my hardware removed on my left ankle.
- In March, I had my annual check with my ob-gyn doctor. I had my mammogram scheduled and pap smear done.
- In September, I went to the dermatologist as I have some dryness in my ring finger area and my mouth area. I also had my first seizure ever in my life.
- In October, I had a brain craniotomy to removed a brain tumor which turned out to be a meningioma Grade 2. I also had a consultation with the radiation oncologist.
- In November to mid-December, I had my daily weekday radiation for 31 sessions. It was a bit tiring travelling back and forth to the hospital daily. However, it made me closer to God as it became my daily talk with him while treatment is ongoing.